Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Joined forces with a Team of Trailer Composers - Demented Sound Mafia

After pitching my trailer composition to a company with a great credentials and placements, I was accepted under the brand name to become a freelance composer and compose music towards film and video game advertisement. The company, Songs To Your Eyes, then invited me to join a brand they have built for the last 8 years. This entity has proven to be a strong force in this trailer composition realm and is often sought out by some of the biggest clientele for their A List titled movies and games. The brand, Demented Sound Mafia, "is a collective of extremely talented Composers & Sound Designers that push the boundaries of today’s Motion Picture Advertising music & sound design."-STYE I have since completed my first album under this team titles "Tribulation Volume 8."
You can hear this and other work from Demented Sound Mafia by clicking THIS SENTENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment