Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Over a YEAR that I haven't posted...

Hello to anyONE who may still visit this page. I have been beyond busy and almost forgot I had this blogspot put up to document my progress in this music realm. A lot has happened since my last post. I have also switched gears and made my way into the composition side of things. I have been training myself in orchestration, instrumentation, music theory, arrangement, and many other things. I finally started the process of composing orchestration type pieces mixed with hybrid elements (electronic: synths, sound effects, etc). I was able to compose a few pieces and get them around and into the ears of some people who specialize in this realm and got an amazing response. I was invited into composing specific pieces as well as opportunities for further opportunities. This has been one of my biggest focuses in my whole journey, as composition is the real reason behind my madness. I grew up a gamer and have always been emerged into movies for as long as I can remember. I always told myself that one day I would somehow learn music and conduct an orchestra performing my own composition. So now that I have grown older and wiser, this is truly one of the biggest goals I have set for myself. I will act as If I hadn't skipped any time posting and start to post other portions of my career that have happened. Thanks again for stopping by for the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment