Sunday, August 21, 2011

My First Blog/Post


WHAT's UP!!! First Blog, First Blog PAGE!! Just thought I'd plug into this type of social pipeline thing just to document my climb. Things are really starting to come together in this whole music journey and starting to fall in place. For those of you who know me and have known me, you can say I've always been into music, playing, listening, and following "that dream". Well I've been a Musician since the age of 14 and started touring and playing on stage from 17-27. At the age of 27 I took on a different area of music which was sound engineering, but after some time I felt chained to the studio... chained to the mixing board, and especially other peoples time. being a sound engineer, you really don't get to give your idea, thoughts, suggestions, UNLESS your asked upon. So, with that, I felt I needed another approach to music. Something to be really creative, and have no boundaries. So I took on the role of, or taking on the pursuit of being a music composer/record producer. It's been very stressful path, but the further I get in, the MORE that I KNOW this is what I was supposed to do, and all the previous years where meant for THIS! as I mentioned, I started this blog to look back one day and see how I built my foundation, my struggle, etc, and hopefully be some kind of inspiration to someone else's determination. I have been one that has had their share of being told to NOT follow this, and your wasting your time, and so on... But I can truly say that IT IS turning out in my favor and I'll explain more as I go on to post! Thanks again for reading and this is considered to be more of an introduction than a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment